Control hard to reach window blinds, operate the window shades in your home theater by remote control, increase energy efficiency and personal security with shades on a timer that you set to raise and lower at specified times – motorization is the answer. And there’s NO wiring needed!
Energy efficiency is affected by the number of cells as well as fabric weaves and thicknesses of your cellular shades and cellular blinds. See what cellular shades we recommend to save you the most energy.
The motorized option can make raising and lowering your skylight blinds and shades a snap.
Motorized blinds make your life easy!
• Eliminate manual pull cords: make your interior safe
• Privacy and protection: maximize your control when you need it most
• Give life to large windows by adding simple functionality
• Accessibility: make sure your environment is ADA friendly for years to come
• Modern expectations: don’t be left behind when home automation takes over
• To get started in determining which type of motorization system you want, you must first select your preferred power source, AC or DC
AC SYSTEMS ARE GENERALLY PREFERRED UNDER THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES:
• Commercial/Hospitality projects
• Hardwired applications
• Very large windows
• Windows with large or multiple bends
• Complex control systems or operation methods
DC SYSTEMS ARE GENERALLY PREFERRED UNDER THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES:
• Residential/Hospitality projects
• Plug-and-Play applications
• Small to medium sized windows
• Project calls for systems with built-in radio control or contact closure
• Basic control systems or operation methods
FREE LOCAL DESIGN CONSULTATION
Contact us today to schedule a FREE in-home design consultation with a local designer. We look forward to helping you select the perfect custom window treatments for your home.